Loquacious Silence  

Random thoughts and musings, often about anime, manga, webcomics and the like.

Archives

My Sites

Being Real
Open Book
Forest of Silence
Avalanche!
HHOF Presents
Hockey Fanlistings
Rambling Hockey Fangirl

Other Links


Joined:

<< Ani bloggers >>
<< Blog Canada ? >>
« ? CLAMPlogs # »
<< ? otaku blogs # >>
Whistle! Fanlisting

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


 

Finished Super Gals! Season 2!

Weeks after I got the box set, I finally finished watching season 2 of Super Gals!

RightStuf did a bang-up job on the box set! It matches perfectly with my other one (from ADV) which is the type of thoughtfulness I really appreciate from a company!

Since I was one of the first 600 fans to pre-order the boxset, I also got my name on the fan tribute/thank you thing on the DVD from Right Stuf!!

^_^ Cool, ne?

Now that I'm not working, I'm hoping I can get through more of my anime series! I have been buying lots of cheap (re: on sale) boxsets from RightStuf, like Paranoia agent, Technolyze, etc. etc. but haven't been able to watch them!!

Onto the next series!


  posted by Presea @ 7:58 PM | link | |


14.2.07  
Powered By Blogger TM