Loquacious Silence  

Random thoughts and musings, often about anime, manga, webcomics and the like.

Archives

My Sites

Being Real
Open Book
Forest of Silence
Avalanche!
HHOF Presents
Hockey Fanlistings
Rambling Hockey Fangirl

Other Links


Joined:

<< Ani bloggers >>
<< Blog Canada ? >>
« ? CLAMPlogs # »
<< ? otaku blogs # >>
Whistle! Fanlisting

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


 

Hopes Raised Then Crashed

So I was all excited to read the news on Anime on Dvd that one of Del Rey Manga's new solicitations is a title called "My Heavenly Hockey Club." I thought: "here it is, my two most ardent passions are finally being combined!"

But then I did a little more research and found out that the story is about a girls' field hockey and not ice hockey club.

*sigh*

Oh, my cruelly dashed hopes!


  posted by Presea @ 11:16 PM | link | |


29.1.07  
Powered By Blogger TM